PlanetM, in partnership with Centrepolis Accelerator and Hardware Massive, is excited to host the inaugural Hardware Tech Summit on June 19th, 2019 at the Velodrome downtown Detroit from 9:00AM – 4:00PM during Detroit Startup Week.
This one-day conference will highlight top “physical product” innovators, local and global hardware-focused investors, Michigan manufacturers and engineering firms, and other resources to help hardware innovators scale for success.
- Panel Talks
- Exhibition Floor
- Match Meetings
Download the Mobile App: In addition to providing access to the summit, your registration also enables you to access our mobile application (search "PlanetM" in app/google play store) to view other attendees and connect before, during and after the event.
Thinking of attending?
Hardware Startups/ Companies:
Whether you have an idea, a prototype, a scaling hardware startup, or a fully established company, attending this conference will get you connected to the experts to help catapult your business to the next level of success.
- Meet 1:1 with manufacturing and engineering firms
- Meet 1:1 with local and global investors
Manufacturing/ Engineering Firms:
- Meet 1:1 with hardware companies needing prototype, production, and supplier support
- Network with local resources focused on supporting your growth
Investors/ Accelerators/ Corporates:
- Meet 1:1 with new hardware startups
- Meet 1:1 with manufacturing and engineering firms as resources for your portfolio of startups
Please contact PlanetM Project Manager, Charlie Tyson at email@example.com with any questions.